Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 1

Hello. I am creating this blog for the next 4 weeks that I am in New York. Ill talk about all that I am doing at my internship. Today has been my first day in the big apple! Ive bought my groceries and signed up for an art class at a beautiful art studio next to central park. My class is called Painting, Color, Design and Composition on Saturdays from 1 to 4:45. I am excited! I am here with my sister Leah and we are sharing my twin bed in my studio! She leaves wednesday morning though. Then I'm all alone in New York! Crazy! I start work tomorrow morning at 10. Tonight, I think Leah and I will get something to eat then look around soho or midtown. Thats all for now.
-Soho Summer Girl

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I realized you would be in the big apple by yourself! You are so brave and I'm so proud of you! I planned on going to Columbia for grad. school, but when I got to NY I was TERRIFIED of living there. Take lots of pictures and update everyday so I can live through you.

    I love you so much! You're going to have an amazing time!!

    mystic love,
    Halei

    ReplyDelete