Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 12

Today's photo shoot was a blast! I was on set at 8:30 this morning at a gorgeous mansion on the upper west side. The sets were so much fun, we shot in several rooms and there were a lot of animals there. We had several 8 week old kittens that were so cute and a monkey named George that was very talkative. The models were all very nice and were constantly cracking jokes. The shoot was a lot of fun and there was great food there. I had to make a few last minute runs to get things for the shoot. In one shoot they were using strawberries but they thought raspberries would be better so I ran to a market and picked up raspberries. Then the makeup artist wanted to paint the models names a beige but didn't have the color so I located a CVS and found the right color nail polish. For one of the shots we were using a bubble machine but there were too many bubbles and they were going everywhere so I found a toy store and bought 6 bubble guns so we could control the bubbles more. In one of the shots we used a stuffed baby deer, :( poor Bambi, and when we were done I returned it to this store called Evolutions in Soho. This store was crazy they had all these stuffed animals and tons of skeletons of creatures I had never seen before. I had tons of fun on set today but I'm so happy its the weekend!!
-Soho Summer Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment