Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 11

Today was another exciting day! I got to the studio at 10 and there was a car there to pick me up and take me to the set of the photo shoot for Italian Vogue. I got to the shoot and it was amazing, there was millions of dollars of fur coats there and there were tons of gorgeous models. Steven Meisel, the world renown photographer was there and the experience was incredible. The number of people that get to be on Meisel's shoots is very limited, so I was very lucky to be there today. At one point they needed a sewing kit and couldn't find one, so I ran to the nearest drug store and got one and brought it back and then they needed a certain color thread and so I got that. I also did several Starbucks runs to get Mary her venti non-fat iced chai lattes. The shoot was great and after about 5 hours there I went back to the studio and did some research there for shoots next week. It was a great day and tomorrow I am back on set, but its an early morning!
-Soho Summer Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment