-Soho Summer Girl
Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Day 24
Today was quite a long day! I got on set at 8 am for the magazine Allure. Around 9:00 I had to take a taxi to a prop house called, Eclectic Encore and get 3 chairs for Mary on an Annie Leibovitz shoot celebrating the 50th anniversary of The Pill. I worked on this shoot all day Tuesday and it was very cool to see Annie in action! So I picked up the chairs and brought them to the studio Mary was in and she ended up only wanting one of the chairs and so I took the other 2 to Viki who was working on a shoot for Americana. Then I went back to my shoot for Allure and I got to watch the whole shoot, so that was cool. We started in a studio with one model and then around 2:30 we went out on the streets of Chelsea to shoot another model with an old red mustang. We also were doing a shot with surfboards and I had to run to a surf shop in China town and buy some board wax. That was a fun errand, the surf shop was really cool. I went back on set watched and helped out until 6:00. There is a really neat market called Chelsea Market right near where we were shooting and so I got myself a nutella and banana crepe from one of the vendors since I did work a 10 hour day :). Tomorrow I am back on set for Allure. We are in someones house though, so that should be fun and half way through the day we are switching locations, so there will be lots of moving around tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment