-Soho Summer Girl
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Day 29
Today I was on a shoot for the album cover for Ron Isley's new album. He was great, and he brought lots of his family and they were all really nice and very funny. We were shooting in a studio in the Brooklyn ship yard. At the shoot they were taping a behind the scenes video of the making of the album cover and they asked me to interview for the video. So of course I did, and he introduced me as Clara Seddelmeyer, Art Director on set. I like that title! I was pretty nervous because I don't really know that much about Mr. Isley. We talked a little bit about the project and Mr. Isley and I made it with what I knew about him and then he asked me all about what I do and how set design works. So I laid down everything I have learned over the past 5 weeks. I was excited that I was able to talk for 15 minutes about Mary Howard Studio and all the work I've been doing, I certainly have learned so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big shot, don't forget about your little old friends in hokey Texas ;)
ReplyDelete